Great Pictures Donna, My how grown-up everyone is. I suppose I would feel small again. Beautiful wedding. And a very fine looking house. we love you, love and prayers, barb
Excellent photos of the family. You guys look great. The wedding looked very nice also. Nice looking home, except it is missing one little thing. A Christmas tree in the front yard. I couldn't resist. Love you all. Curt
Hi Rick & Donna, Thrilled to received your Christmas card today. Your home is beautiful!! Hope everyone isdoing well in Jesus Name!! Very Merry Christmas to you all!! Martin & Diana~
Thank you for keeping in touch with us! We didn't send out many Christmas cards this year, but we didn't have your new address anyway. please email us at vanderford@clatskanie.com I would love to add you to our address book and keep in touch with you more! Your friends, Mel & Sheila
The Shaw household formed in the fall of 1977. We began growing in the spring of 1981 with the birth of our first son Jeremy. In the Summer of 1983 along came Angeli. In the first month of 1987 Stephanie joined us and finally on Mother's Day 1996 Ryan graced us with his presence in the family. Over the years we have lived in Texas, Alabama, and Washington State. We are currently living in Medina, Ohio which is about 3 hours north of where we grew up in Chillicothe, Ohio. The next generation of the Shaw clan has begun with the birth of our first grandchild Kahlia Ryan Shaw, in July 2009 and our second Jaylon Makai Dunkley born October 2011 given to us by our youngest daughter Stephanie(Shay). Our third grandchild Brinley Leighton Joy Shaw was born in October 2015 given to us by our oldest son Jeremy and his wife Savannah.
5 comments:
So.. have the kids seen this yet? Glad you're my neighbor!!
Great Pictures Donna, My how grown-up everyone is. I suppose I would feel small again. Beautiful wedding. And a very fine looking house. we love you, love and prayers, barb
Excellent photos of the family. You guys look great. The wedding looked very nice also. Nice looking home, except it is missing one little thing. A Christmas tree in the front yard. I couldn't resist. Love you all.
Curt
Hi Rick & Donna,
Thrilled to received your Christmas card today. Your home is beautiful!! Hope everyone isdoing well in Jesus Name!!
Very Merry Christmas to you all!!
Martin & Diana~
Thank you for keeping in touch with us! We didn't send out many Christmas cards this year, but we didn't have your new address anyway. please email us at vanderford@clatskanie.com I would love to add you to our address book and keep in touch with you more! Your friends, Mel & Sheila
Post a Comment